Easy chocolate chip cookies recipe-
Soft, fluffy and mouth watering Easy chocolate chip cookies do not feel like eating and eating as soon as you see them. But when it comes to making them, we find it difficult. So why not learn this delicious and yummy recipe in an easy way…
Total time to make it- 25 minutes
Cook time – 10 minutes
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe | easy chocolate chip cookies –
Cookies are made by baking them with butter, like flour and smoothies. Cookies are crunchy to eat. Cookies are flavored only like chocolate cookies, coconut cookies, etc.
Most cookies are made from fine flour but cookies can also be made using wheat flour. Here we are making chocolate chip cookies using flour.
Kids love cookies a lot and chocolate cookies are one of their most favorite cookies. All kinds of cookies are available in the market but the cookies made at home are different. Let’s see Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Ingredients for Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe –
White Butter (without salt) – 1/2 cup
Chocolate Chip – 2 tablespoons
Refined flour – 1 cup
Sugar (grounded) – 1/2 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Vanilla essence – 2-3 drops
Pure ghee – as per need (to grease baking tray or dish)
Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies or chocolate chip cookies recipe –
1. To make chocolate chip cookies, first of all mix flour, salt and baking soda and filter it 2-3 times and keep this mixture aside.
2. Add the buttermilk, vanilla essence and ground sugar in a vessel and mix it until it becomes very smooth.
* Make sure that the butter is not too cold or melted to mean the butter is at room temperature.
3. Now add a little bit of maida mixture to the smooth mixture of butter and sugar. Both have to mix well, they are not kneaded like flour. When both the mixture mix well then add chocolate chip and mix. After mixing both the mixture and the chocolate chip, they will form a dough-like mixture from which cookies will be made.
By the way, the mixture that makes the cookies is a little wet but if the mixture seems too wet then you can add some more flour to it.
4. Now divide this mixture into the same size as the size of small lemons and press each round into a ball like a ball and place them in the center of the palm to make it slightly flattened. Similarly, make flat balls of each part. These flattened balls are cookies, which are yet to be baked.
5. To bake cookies, first preheat the oven (OTG) at a temperature of 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes. While the oven is preheating, prepare a baking dish. To bake cookies take a baking tray and grease it with some ghee. Then place our made flat, round cookies on it. Keep the cookies a little away from each other as the cookies swell when baked.
6. After the oven is preheated, place a baking dish with cookies in it and bake it at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes. When the edges of the cookies appear golden brown, understand that the cookies are baked. The cookies will look slightly wet from the top even after they are baked but they get cured when cold.
7. After the cookies are baked, take the baking dish out of the oven, and when slightly cooled, remove the cookies from the baking dish and place them in a stand or plate. Eat and feed the cookies when they get cold. If you want chocolate chip cookies, you can fill them in an air-tight box and keep it for ten weeks.
Flour Walnut Cookies Recipe-
Flour Walnut Cookies Recipe: Flour Walnut Cookies are very light in eating, with a cup of hot coffee it also doubles its taste. Dough Walnut Cookies are very easy to make. With some ingredients you can make them at any special occasion at home. You can make them in just 40 minutes.
Ingredients of flour walnut cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Coffee Powder
1 cup walnuts
How to make flour walnut cookies
1. Take butter in a large bowl.
2. Add castor sugar to it.
3. Mix it well with the help of blender.
4. Sieve the flour, baking powder and coffee powder with the help of a sieve and add to it.
5. Prepare a dough by mixing it well.
6.Now make circular balls from this mixture.
7. Give these balls the shape of a tikki.
8. Put a nut on it.
9. Bake ready-made cookies at 180 ° C for 15 to 20.
Easy eggless cookies Recipe-
Eggless Cookies Recipe: Eating cookies is also our own fun and that is why we are going to tell you this great recipe of cookies. These cookies are prepared in the . You can make these cookies with simple ingredients. Ingredients to make Eggless Cookies: You can make Eggless Cookies in just 25 minutes and to make them you just need flour, milk, vinegar, butter and sugar. How to Serve able Eggless Cookies: These cookies that are made without eggs will be liked by the adults with children too. You can serve them with a cup of hot tea.
Eggless Cookies Ingredients
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vinegar
1 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar (powder)
1 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Eggless Cookies
1.Mix the flour, milk, vinegar, butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Mix it well and prepare the dough.
- Prepare 24 balls from it and flat it with the help of fork.
- Place them in a baking tray and let it cook completely for 1 1/2 – 2 1/4 minutes, it also depends on the size of the cookies.
- Check cookies once.
- Allow cookies to cool by placing them on a wire rack.
- Make cookies in the same way from the remaining mixture.